goodnight prayer quotes for him

His strong armor will keep you safe no matter how the rain or winds may blow. Help me have a reset in my faith and in my life starting today.


Pin On Madre Mysli I Obrazki Ha Ha Ha

Have a peaceful sleep.

. May it be well with you all through the night. May your night be filled with rest and peace. 11 You need to pray along with your partner and you can do this by sending some of these good night prayer messages to him or by praying using these good night prayer messages with him over the phone.

As you fall asleep I pray for Jesus to be your light and comfort. May every of your enemies be scattered and put to shame. May you have a restful sleep.

My love i just want to wish you a sweet goodnight love. Remember that God loves prayers and the night is the perfect time to pray. When the earths light fades may God grant you light at night.

May God takes your soul to heaven bless your soul and back when its morning. I wish you a beautiful night rest as you sleep. Goodnight Messages for Him.

May God keeps you away from all negative thoughts this night and allow you to take a well-needed sleep. May you see your desires accomplished over your enemies in Jesus name. Cute Goodnight Prayers For Her Alone.

See also 50 Funny Good Night Messages and Wishes. Let that someone special return to the best with these awesome good night prayer quotes and messages for him or her. Lord help me calm my anxious heart.

Apr 11 2022 - Explore ginger gassetts board Good Night Prayer followed by 495 people on Pinterest. Good Night Prayer Quotes for Him or Her. My love May you have a restful night may find peace within to start a new day.

Good night my love. I wish you a peaceful nights rest. You shall prevail over every of your enemies and the blood of Jesus shall avail for you.

I ask your help in controlling my anger. May Gods face shine on you. Have a tight sleep.

As you sleep tonight the Lord will keep you safe through the night and endow you with rest. I promise to be a better person. I reserve a beautiful good night prayer for you every night.

2 25 good night prayer messages for her. The Lord will form a edge of protection round about you. See more ideas about good night prayer good night night prayer.

I love you baby boy. I reserve a beautiful good night prayer for you every night. I pray that God may watch over you as you sleep this night.

Good night my love. May you experience Gods unwavering love tonight and always. I pray he guides you to the end.

May the angels of the Lord watch over you as you sleep. Best for your best friends boyfriend girlfriend husband wife family members and anyone else. Every of your adversaries will be put to shame.

Let him keep you safe from your fears and fantasies so you can conquer them all and live in peace. May your sleep be blessed and refreshing may you be covered in Gods love and enjoy a peaceful night. Have a blessed night baby.

Have a good night gorgeous. 1 25 good night prayer messages for him. Gods got you.

The day is dark but hasnt ended for me because I have one more task to accomplish. Never forget to cast off your cares and burden upon Him for He cares for you. Good night my queen.

May He restore your energy for tomorrow. I dont mean any hard to anyone. 1 25 good night prayer messages for him.

May you shine brighter and better tomorrow. Jun 24 2019 - Explore Margaretgallingtons board Good night prayer quotes on Pinterest. Grant me a good nights sleep tonight so that my anxious heart calms down and my mind feels at peace.

May I wake up with a happy face and a happy mind in the morning. Here are Romantic Good Night Quotes For Her. Swee heart as you close your eyes to sleep now I pray God gives you knowledge when making important life decisions.

And may the Lord keep you secured like Zions mount in Jesus name. Good night I wish you a very awesome sleep and every moment full of peace passion joy and love. See more ideas about good night prayer night prayer bedtime prayer.

I pray for you that all your anxieties fears and insecurities be taken away by God. May He restore your energy for tomorrow. Dear Father I treasure my friends so much that I commit them into your precious hands.

As you lay to sleep I pray that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Sleep well my angel. I desire not to wake you up thats why Im whispering with a text.


Pin On Afternoon Night


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Fjh Goodnight


Pin On Wisdom


Pin On Jesus Painting


Pin On Poems


Good Night Everyone Romantic Good Night Good Night Everyone Good Night Family


Pin On Cool


Pin On Evening Praise Prayers Good Night


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Aspire To Inspire


Pin On Faith Give It To Jesus


Pin On Night Blessings


Pin On Good Night Blessings


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Good Night Blessings


Pin On Special Days


Pin On Nazir Carrim Gmail Com


Pin On Good Night Prayer

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel